Saturday, November 27, 2010

What do Women REALLY want!!! – 3

“…And every time you questioned me,
To you my silence seemed a yes,
So without even asking me twice
You thought it to be a mess…
I wanted you to believe me,
I wanted to say it all,
But perhaps words wouldn't be enough,
So I’ll gladly take the fall!”

Back again on exploring the ‘unsaid’ and ‘unheard’ of that BEAUTIFUL woman in your life. I promised for another one, so here we go…

Someone recently said to me, “There are girls, and then there are GIRLS”. But the bottom line, there is just a ‘GIRL’ who wants the simplest things in life – love, trust, respect, and understanding; like I always say! Ya, the magnitude of all other materialistic morals could vary, but at the end of the day, she wants to be HEARD and BELIEVED for what she puts across.

Men, as I know of this species, are the most insecure objects of affection on the earth; totally capable of falling in love, but not knowing what to do with it once they have it. Their insecurities, I do not blame! With the most beautiful of women in their life, the fear of losing it to the unknown does creep in. But they need to understand that if she says - she’s here forever, she’s not going anywhere; she really ISN’T!!! In giving her a chance to be HERSELF, you will have her for a lifetime. The problem with men is that they want to own her, but baby! If she’s emotionally into you, you do have her; because for her, you are the one who romanced and stimulated her mind than just the sheets!

You say things and you forget them, but long after you are gone, they still bang hard in her head. For her, if you said it, you meant it! Never tell her things you don’t intend to mean. She wouldn’t let you know when it hurts, she wouldn't ever hurt you back; but when she’s alone, she’ll think, and think, and think… and wish if you believed her, once!

Rule no. 3 TRUST her for once in life, without doubts, without second thoughts, and MEAN IT. Saying “I trust you” and finding another meaning to everything she does is not the game. After all, she must have been a very strong woman to know that she’s giving you all the options to ruin her, but having the FAITH that you wouldn’t!

So, till you make that smile on her face a lil wider, here’s a note of faith from a woman – you’re an amazing guy for sure, and you would DEFINITELY understand her and be there for her, just don’t doubt her intentions always. Be the LOVE she wants in her life…

No comments:

Post a Comment