Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What do women REALLY want!!! - 1

“My smile didn’t move you, and my tears didn’t linger,
You wouldn't ever understand, what makes me have your ring on my finger!”

Gosh! Don’t know if those lines caught you, but they were just my expression of how much your lady could be! And even before I begin, I think you all would know why I put the title as part -1. Yup! There’s a lot to come.

Half the men in the world don’t know what she wants, half of them don’t even care to know what she wants, and then; there are those few, who are very near to figuring out what she ‘actually’ wants but when the moment comes, they goof up and lose it to overconfidence! Period! Men believe that women are like a pack of crayons, so they keep their basic nature as a constant and it’s just the color that gets variable for them. That’s where they are mistaken the most. Rather your woman is a lot like ‘quick silver’ or mercury as you would call it – placid in nature, boils only when the temperature gets really high, highly reflective, but it slips out of your hand the moment you try to clutch it and spills on the floor. I’ve always believed that the things that seem the most complicated in life are the simplest to achieve.

Guys crib and crib and crib that they can’t understand that what the girl actually wants; whatever they do never seems enough! Here’s your pick – one day, just take yourself out of the whole picture, have your favorite beer in hand, sit aside and just review – just notice the moments when she was actually happy! The day you surprised her by picking her up from work, the smile she had when you got up to greet her friends, the day you brought her flowers out of the blue, the one hug that you gave her when she was into tears, the one toast that you raised with your friends saying, “she’s my girl”, the time you ‘didn’t’ stop her from doing what ‘she likes’, the day you drove 500 kms just to see her for 5 minutes… the day you planned for a movie and she had her girlfriends’ night out and you just replied by saying’ “Honey you go ahead, I’ll catch up with my boys”, or watch a match instead… whatever; the point to observe is that weren’t these moments the most inexpensive yet the priceless ones.

But this nowhere means that all that glitters is gold. Say for instance, I’m like a virtual chatterbox. That’s how people know me, I can go on and on about anything and everything arbitrary under the sun. But when I’m over chats, I hide myself ‘invisible’ and I pretend my inexistence(I don’t know my chances of keeping it safe anymore after the revelation now). That’s Rule no. 1 – the moment you think she’s predictable, she can be like the most incomprehensible thing on earth. You would understand her most when you try the least. Well, whoever said not to judge a book by its cover, must’ve been a very experienced and sensible lad! Let her be herself, don’t poke her, let her get back to you, and the moment you give her the space, she would comfortably settle in; but if you strangle her little corner, she can pounce on you for territorial invasions. The choice is yours – and till I come up with the next part, here’s the tip – let her know all that you feel about her, she might not run into you with an overwhelmed exuberance , but one day she would smile with contentment,  feeling lucky that she’s won the BEST man on the earth!!!

7 comments:

  1. I dun think, there could be a better description of 'wht she actually wants'...just as u said...'Most of the complicated things in life are simplest of all' nd the blog explains it all.
    I would not just congratulate you for this wonderful piece of writing but would like to say thanks...for things that I know I want but could have never explained it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pehli baar samjh mein aaya..haha..gud bad cnt say coz don knw wat a woman wants.....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice write up.......
    i agree with you..... the most precious moments are those inexpensive ones..... those sweet gestures..... small thing that really mean big!!!!
    and its also true that women are very unpredictable.....
    its been quite an experience....
    but...
    guys....you should not be upset..... keep trying to find the answer to dis TILL DATE UNANSWERABLE question...... and at the end of time.....i personally feel that TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT A WOMAN ACTUALLY WANTS IS THE BEST PART OF BEING WITH ONE....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @prateek: thanks bro.. keep reading, you'll begin to understand - both women and the blog!

    @ravi: thanks and even i agree, the best things about being with her is knowing her..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..and i thought i was an expert about women! quite an eye-opener!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @junaid: thanks.. just keep reading, you will get better ;)

    ReplyDelete